The 3rd Annual CT Challenge Survivorship Summit
Bringing Together Leaders in Cancer Survivorship
Early Bird Conference $50. $70 after 10/12/2012
If you are using Internet Explorer this page may not display the registration button properly. Click here to register.
General registration includes conference materials, breakfast and lunch. There is an additional fee for CME/CEC credits for physicians, social workers and nurses.
Featured Speakers Include:
Ellen Matloff, MS - Genetic Counseling & Testing for Cancer Survivors
Director, Cancer Genetic Counseling, Yale Cancer Center
Karen Syrjala, PhD - Post Traumatic Stress
Co- Director, Survivorship Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Mitch Golant, PhD - Post Traumatic Growth
Sr. VP, Research and Training, Cancer Support Community
To view the full agenda click here.
November 13, 2012 | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
New Haven Lawn Club
193 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
Hilarie Carrieri, MPH
Conference Learning Objectives:
- Identify several phases and issues of cancer survivorship.
- Describe the importance of genetic counseling to cancer survivors.
- List the benefits of exercise in cancer survivors' lives.
- Identify the psychosocial impact that cancer has on survivors.
- Describe several wellness solutions for cancer survivors.