Join our Network
If your organization is providing services to cancer survivors in Connecticut, or if you would like to learn how your organization can better serve the survivor community in Connecticut, it is time to JOIN THE CT CHALLENGE NETWORK (Click here).
Benefits of network membership include large scale exposure for your organization, direct-to-survivor marketing, intellectual support for program development, grant support, and much much more.
The Connecticut Challenge is committed to linking survivors to quality resources in their own communities, and aiding in the development of new resources. If this is the community your organization serves or would like to serve, let us help your organization build its effectiveness.
What is the Connecticut Challenge Survivorship Network?
The Connecticut Challenge Survivorship Network is a network of health care providers across the state of Connecticut offering specialized survivorship care to cancer survivors.
The CT Challenge educates survivors about the issues relevant to them and steers survivors towards the CT Challenge Network Members appropriate and convenient to them, so each survivor in Connecticut can find the specialized care they need in their local area. The CT Challenge team also educates hospitals and providers on issues central to survivorship care in Connecticut.
What are the benefits of partnership in the Network?
• Wide promotion of programs and services
• Dynamic web environment where providers can showcase their offerings
• Common scheduling calendar so conflicts of important offerings can be avoided
• Wide distribution of promotional and news items
• Opportunity for grant funding to support specific programs
• Visualization of where opportunities to improve survivorship care exist in CT
Current Network Members
Click each link to learn more...